Writing helps me distill my thoughts and make sense of my work, my life, and the intersection therein.
A few key posts from Medium:
- How designers make hospitals awesome
- Show, don’t tell: how visuals improve healthcare visits
- Things I tell people who want to become a designer in healthcare
- Visualizing symptoms, sensations and stories: trends in how people visualize their health
- See all Medium posts >
Older posts from Sensical:
This blog was especially focused how I could use my design skills to understand, grapple with, and communicate about my own health difficulties.
- How visualizing health problems could help solve medical mysteries
- Medical history timeline: a tool for doctor visit storytelling
- Illustrating symptoms and their contexts
- Picturing my health with a vibrance map
- On speaking up
- How my HCI graduate education prepared me to be an Interaction Designer
- See all Sensical posts >